Saturday, July 07, 2018

Barua Pepe Kutoka Kwa Matapeli

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need
of your assistance. My name is Aisha  Gaddafi a single Mother and a
Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late
Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need an
investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will
authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in
you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from
there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me
provide you more information about the investment funds. Your Urgent
Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

*************************************************************

Greetings

Please assist me to receive about 15 million euros into your personal
account. I will give you details as I hear from you.

Regard,

Mr Ahmed Zama

**********************************************************

Dear Friend,

I want to transfer US$5.5 Million to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War , leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact you to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. This transaction is 100% risky free.

Thanks,
Ali Usman.
Banque RĂ©gionale de Solidarite( BRS),
ouagadougou,Burkina Faso

No comments: