Monday, May 27, 2013

Barua Pepe za Matapeli

Yaani! Janja yake paka sisi Kwisha Gundua!

*****************************************

YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR SPAM DUE TO POOR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY, KINDLY FORWARD IT YOUR INBOX BEFORE YOU REPLY. 

Dear Beloved One,
Greeting to you,

I know that this letter will be a very big surprise to you, I just came across your email contact from my personal search, I’m a business woman from France dealing with gold exportation here in Republic of Faso. I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed that i have just few days to leave, Now that I’m ending the race like this, without any family members and no child, I have decided to hand over the sum of ($750.000.00) in my account to you for the help of orphanage homes/the needy once in your location to fulfill my wish on earth. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone lucky has to be chosen according to the revelation I heard after my prayers today.

But before handing over my data’s to you, kindly assure me that you will take only 50% of the money and share the rest to orphanage homes/the needy once, response quickly to enable me forward you the bank contact details and my valid International passport now that I have access to internet before it will be too late as the bank is aware of my decision over the fund and awaiting for whom I will instruct to contact them  forward a scanned copy of my valid international passport for their confirmation, Note that it will only cost you for change of ownership according to the bank, and please don’t be discouraged about the change of ownership because at this stage if no one apply for the money it will go to bank treasury when I’m gone and they will not use it to help the needy once to fulfill my wish,

Remain Bless
Mrs N Marois
 **************************************************
Dear friend,

How are you and your family? I hope fine.

My name is Joyce Peters from United State and I am suffering from vaginal cancer for 3 years now and my husband James Peters died Six years ago. I am the next of kin to all my husband's asset but now my husband's brother and sister's are fighting to take away all the fortunes I inherited from my late husband. I am contacting you now to help me secure the sum of US$25,000,000.00) Twenty Five Million United State Dollars. I want you to assist me secure this fund in your bank account. The fund is deposited in a finance company in safe location, which I will tell you once I confirm your honest willingness to assist me secure this fund. I do not know you before but I found your email and I decided to contact you. I am contacting you at this my most difficult time of need because this people are determined to take away my fortune. I am also ready to compensate you for securing this fund for me.

I will tell you more details about this matter once I hear from you.

Please, I do not want to have any telephone talks with you because my husband's family  are always around me.

Reply to this my private email (joycepeters33@yahoo.com)

Joyce Peters,

****************

Hi I am considering visiting your country. My name is Miss Anita and I
am 23 year old, single and never married never had any kid before. am
5.8 fit tall, average stature, I am interested in exploring another
language, culture,and a nicer family with great counterparts in your
country.Today I found your id , and then I seized the opportunity to
write you. If you are interested in the conduct of our friendship
together in harmony, feel free to write me back .I look forward to
having the opportunity to discuss things in details with you. Please
my official language is English. Yours sincerely Miss Anita

******************************************************

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I am MR HEMANN HAMSA ,MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTANCY
DEPARTMENT Bank of Africa(B.O.A)

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $17.3MILLION
Dollars immediately to your account. I will send you full
information’s on how the business will be executed and also note that
you will receive 40% of the above mentioned amount while 60% is for me
if you agree to help me execute this business reply me back for more
clarification

MR  HEMANN HAMSA
****************************************************

E-mail from Mary Young

 I have a confidential inheritance for you to handle. Email: aidah.abdul.barii@hotmail.com

****************************************************
 I decided to WILL/donate
My name is Mrs. Sara Pablo; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and the charity organization around your community. I am 90 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 4 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health i decided to WILL/donate the sum of $2.700.000.00 to you. Here is the Contact information of my Attorney below:BARR: PASI ENZO Address: s-Gravelandseweg 50-A; 1381 HK Weesp Netherland,Email: barrenzo@live.nl and tell him that I have WILLED $2.700.000.00 to you I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this
Best Regards
Mrs. Sara Pabl

************************************************

 FedEx International Remittance Dept, IRD.
ATM MasterCard Payment Department.
Unit 22A Kilroot Business Park,
Carrickfergus Co Antrim, BT38 7PR,
United Kingdom

Call Line: +4470 3192 9240
REG No/FedEx-503309

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from Rt Hon David Cameron MP (Prime Minister), in respect with the provision Statutes such as the Magna Carta of 1215 and the Act of Settlement of 1701; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM MasterCard Number; 5338 4412 3412 3456 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 503309. The ATM MasterCard Value is £1.2,000,000 GBP Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of £5, 000 GBP is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with Dispatch Officer, FedEx Courier Company and your MasterCard is fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are to have your ATM MasterCard along with other vital documents delivered to you. And remember that the only commitment you have in this transaction is to have the courier fee paid So your ATM MasterCard can be immediately delivered to you. All verifications have been made and you are the sole beneficiary of the funds.

Ensure top confidentiality in the process of your ATM MasterCard to avoid impersonation and hindrances in the delivery of your ATM MasterCard.

You are to send your personal information along so that they will remit your consignment to your stipulated address.

(1)Your Full Name: (2)Your Address where you want the payment center to send your ATM MasterCard: (3)Phone and Fax Number: (4)Age: (5)Occupation: (6)Your Nearest International Air Port in your City of residence: (7)Company Name:

You are to contact our Dispatch officer at once with your full name and address on the requirements to sending your consignment to you. Below are their contact details:

Director's Name: Mr. Morrison Dacus
Company Name: FedEx Express
Email: fedex-express@dgoh.org
Telephone +4470 3192 9240
World Courier Company.

********************************************************

Sir/Madam,

I am Michael Rake, 65 years, a bank auditor, Chairman of the Board Audit
Committe, and a born British man, residing at Greater London EC1A 7AJ United
Kingdom.

I am seeking out for an immediate investment opportunity in your country's
economy, which I intend to discuss with you. It will be of great benefit to
both of us, and I believe we can handle it together once we have a common
understanding and mutual cooperation in the implementation of the project.

Should you be interested, please e-mail back to me for more details. I await
your earliest response.

Yours sincerely,

Michael Rake.
Reply Via this email: michaelrake22@yahoo.com
**************************************************

Re:  Your Payment Update.


Attention: Beneficiary,


The auditors are presently verifying all contract payments, inherited and winning payments that originated from Africa.

Your name/email contact was found in the central computer among the list of unpaid beneficiaries that have not received their payment, a part payment of US$1.5million was approved to all fund beneficiaries which you are among. The auditors have instructed the Nigerian debt settlement department to release the approved US$1.5million payment to you.

Do forward your information's to Mr. J. George of the debt settlement with the below email contact for the receiving of your payment.

Contact person:  Mr. J. George ( Debt Settlement Director)
His email:      ( agent02@mynet.com )

Do let us know once you receive your US$1.5million payment from Mr. George for the updating of our record.

Yours faithfully .

Jenet Michael.
Payment Coordinator.
NOTE: YOU ARE ONLY ADVISE TO FORWARD REPLY TO Mr. George'S EMAIL :

*****************************************************

FROM JENNY KOSSA

I AM MRS JENNY KOSSA.FROM GEORGIA USA BUT LIVED IN LOME, TOGO IN WEST AFRICA,I AM A WIDOW TO LATE MR.KOSSA MOSES. I AM 59 YEARS OLD. I AM NOW SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST.

FROM ALL INDICATIONS, MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY GETTING WORST AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I MAY NOT LIVE MORE LONG ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS. THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE HUSBAND DIED LAST FIVE YEARS AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE, WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD.

MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAVE ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN FIVE MONTHS. SO I NOW DECIDED TO DEVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AMERICA, ASIA,AND EUROPE AND AFRICA, I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE AND I PRAYED OVER IT. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF US$3,000.000.00( THREE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE, I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THE MONEY IS DEPOSITED IN TOGO WHERE MY LATE HUSBAND HAD SOME OF HIS BUSINESS INVESTMENTS MOSTLY ON COCOA BECAUSE TOGO IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST PRODUCER OF COCOA.

THE MONEY IS IN ONE OF MY HUSBAND`S SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND I WILL ORDER THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN USE IT TO HELP AS MANY AS ARE IN NEED OF HELP IN YOUR AREA

************************************

 
 Je suis madame  FERER Josiane, une citoyenne  Française.
Avant la mort subite de mon mari, nous étions des personnes de bonne
moralité. Mais mon mari et moi avons été rejetés par notre différente
famille tout simplement parce que nous avons relâché la religion
islamique et nous avons donné, notre vie a Jésus christ.
Suivant récemment les nouvelles sur ma santé, mon docteur m'a informé
que je ne vivrai pas encore longtemps. et m'a indique que dans deux
mois il aura une saturation de cette maladie dans plusieurs parties de
mon corps (CANCER). j'ai perdu mon fils par un accident.
Maintenant que je connais la situation que je vis,et j'ai décidé de
faire un DON  pour en faire bon usage, c'est-à-dire, pour aider les
pauvres qui souffrent et qui sont dans la déprime,aider les communautés
chrétiens,groupes des jeunes gens,investir dans le domaine agricole et
pour l'établissement d'un fond de financement.
je vous accorde CE DON et si vous accepter alors que le nom du seigneur
soit béni.je demande une prière pour moi qui souffre en ce moment sur
mon lit d'hôpital je vous envoie mes photos après votre réponse pour
mieux me connaitre. Merci de me répondre.
Veillez m'écrire a cet adresse e-mail: josianeferer@yahoo.fr
A bientôt.
Dame/ FERER Josiane

No comments: