Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Idi Amin Speech to Queen Elizabeth the II

 
 
Uganda Dictator General Idi Amin Dada called himself Conqueror of the British Empire
IDD AMIN SPEECH TO THE QUEEN

"My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible ministers and members of parliament, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen. I hereby thank you completely…..Mr. Queen, sir; and also what he has done for me and my fellow Uganda who come with me.

We have really eaten very much. And we are fed up completely:And also very thanks to you keenly open up from all windows: so that those plenty climates can come into lunch. But before I go back to my country with a plane from the Entebbe airport of London I wish to invitation you Mr. Queen, to become home to Uganda so that we can also revenge on you .

You will eat a full cow:and also feel up your stomach and walk with difficult because of full stomach completely. Even when you want to rest at night; I will make sure that you sleep on top of me in the top up stairs of my mansion completely so that you can enjoy all the gravity of fresh air.

"But now am sorry because I have to tell you that I have made a shortcall on you only. But next time I shall make a long call on you to last the whole moon completely. Thank you very much to allow me to undress you completely before these extinguished ladies undergentlemen sir.

Lastly but not list, I ask the band to play our international anthem of the republic of Uganda and also the British international anthem..Your majesty sir, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and from thebottoms of all the people of Uganda .

With this few words I thank you Sir.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isingekuwa mauaji jamaa alimweza kweli mzungu!

Anonymous said...

Hivi ndivyo tunavyotakiwa kuzungumza lugha ya wezi, wahalifu, waliotutawala na bado wanatutawala na kutuibia.

Anonymous said...

Muandishi aliyebuni Utumbo huu hata haya hana,kwa uthibitisho angalieni Youtube[clip za Idd Amini].

Anonymous said...

Amin si ndo aliwafukuza wahindi waliokuwa wanaonea waafrika!

Unknown said...

In a way,he's illiteracy exposed his chauvinist nature towards women:(ladies under gentlemen.....)

Unknown said...

In a way,he's illiteracy exposed his chauvinist nature towards women:(ladies under gentlemen.....)
Hotuba hiyo yaonyesha alikuwa na taasubi ya kiume.