Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mjue Mtunzi Sandra A. Mushi



Sandra A. Mushi, ni mwandishi na mtunzi wa kiTanzania. Anajitahidi sana kuandika mashairi, na hadithi za kusisimua. Pia ameandika novels.


Hii ni moja ya mashairi yake:

THE MOMENTS
Remember all the moments for two ...
Attraction
Relaxation
Communication
Stimulation
You used to be my masseuse
You used to be my boo
And much more
But after the diamond ring
You stopped lighting candles and using oils too
Can’t remember the last time we had a hot thing
You used to be my fashion model
You used to be my beauty queen
And much more
But after the white veil on the aisle
You just wear a bath robe and drinking Gin
Can’t remember when you last used a nail file
You used to be my madam
You used to be my whore
And much more
But after the baby
You locked away the toys
and I’ve become a bore
Can’t remember when we last touched, now an ice cold lady
You used to be my dance partner
You used to be my date
And much more
But after the buying the house
You now only get me a beer, TV dinner and a cold plate
Can't remember the last time we went out, a subject I can't rouse
You had that feminine thing going,
Smelt like wild flowers from the Serengeti,

It would turn me on just to see you
Walk into a room
Across the room
Out of the room
Soft, round and proud

You had that serene thing going

Tasted like nectar from the Zanzibar,

It would put a smile on my face just to hear your voice
Speaking
Laughing
Smiling
Fiery, sweet and exotic

The girl next door, with me she has been flirting
My secretary, to me sexy jokes she has been emailing
Your best friend, to me she has been listening
Your sister, with me she has been smiling
The girls next door, wears black like you used to
My secretary, has ginger dreadlocks like you used to
Your best friend, wears the perfume you used to
Your sister, wears the ethnic jewel that you don’t wear
no more
Remember the moments for more than two ...
Hesitation
Attention
Temptation
Situations


Copyright © Sandra A. Mushi All Rights Reserved



http://www.authorsden.com/sandraamushi


http://authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=28003

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW you r getting there, haya ndio mambo tunataka,praise will be given when due. i am not mean or one for personnel attack. its only that ninapoona kwamba huyu sio chemi niliyekua namidolise na maandishi yake during my schooldays. i sometimes feel let down,anyway hope no hard feelings, keep it up,me will be in your state from switzerland in july, someone taps you on the shoulder by the name of JACK please usinikaushie

Anonymous said...

nafikiri wewe Jack unaanza tabia ya "stalking". Jihadhari Chemi na hawa watu wa namna hii......

Kuhusu Sandra-inaonekana vitu vyake ni vikali-nitajaribu kum-google kuona ametunga vitabu gani.

Chemi Che-Mponda said...

jack,

Mbona nimeandika sentensi mbili tu. Sifa zote kwenye hii post ziende kwa Sandra. She is the one who wrote the poem and lots of other things on those links. Will see you then.

mlalahoi,

Asante kwa kuonyesha 'concern' kwangu. Yes, Sandra mkali si mchezo. Siku moja naamini tutamwona kwenye Oprah.

Anonymous said...

chemi, mwambie mlalahoi,mimi ni born and bred in tanzania,its only curcumstances niko on the other side of the divide,hence stalking does not exist in my vocabulary

Anonymous said...

Sandra,
Nice to know there are Tanzanian women writing Novels. We need that in our country. Please, i would like to read the book(s). Where can I get?

Chemi,
Keep us posted.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Imagine nisivyokuwa na aibu, I am only just seeing this. Aksante sana dada Chemi.

I'm back to writing again, after duuh, many a couple of months! I'm a lunar girl - only get inspired to write in June. Or I have a very nasty muse - haelewi kwamba leave ni for only 28 days! Lol.

Nimeanza ki-project kingine kidogo. Jaribio langu la kwanza la kuandika a collection of stories about love, life and lying ... Lol ... One can easily get carried away and not able to finish as there is so much to write, erm, vent out about. Ili nisichanganyikiwe na kujikuta naandika a novel insteas of a short story, lol, I gave myself a challenge - all the stories to have exactly a thousand words.

Hope you enjoy my series of LOVING, LIVING AND LYING - A thousand Words, A Thousand Seconds.

Her Mother by Sandra A. Mushi
http://www.authorsden.com/ns.asp?id=27604
Click the link above and enjoy!


A Choice by Sandra A. Mushi
http://www.authorsden.com/ns.asp?id=27457
Click the link above and enjoy!

The Plate of Ugali by Sandra A. Mushi
http://www.authorsden.com/ns.asp?id=27484
Click the link above and enjoy!

The Big, Airy Room by Sandra A. Mushi
http://www.authorsden.com/ns.asp?id=27588
Click the link above and enjoy!

Her Eyes by Sandra A. Mushi
http://www.authorsden.com/ns.asp?id=27555
Click the link above and enjoy!

More to come... Watch this space ... ...

Keep well & God bless!!

Sandie.

Simon Kitururu said...

Mimi nakiri kuwa ni mshabiki wa Sandra kwa muda sasa.

SaHaRa said...

Dada Chemi, kwanza naomba nikupe salamu za Krismas.

nilikuwa nataka nikujulishe kuwa collection yangu ya hadithi fupi inaenda vizuri. Karibu nifikie arobaini halafu ndo niache - tuanza kuangalia issue ya ku-publish.

Karibu sana usome - http://saharasoulfood.wordpress.com/2007/08/04/tales-of-a-thousand-words/ - na kutoa maoni yako.

Nskutakia mwaka mpya mzuri.

Aksante sana!

Sandie.