Sunday, October 23, 2011

Matapeli Wameanza eti WaLibya Sasa!

Hao matapeli hawana haya hata kidogo!

**************************************************

My Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my situation since the death of my parents, I know this letter might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. My name is Kadia Abdel Fattah Younes; from Benghazi –Libya, 23 yrs old female, Religion Muslim.

 My father of blessed memory by name late General Abdel Fattah Younes who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 and after two days later my mother with my two brothers was killed one early morning by the rebels as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya.

I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso where I managed to escaped nearby country through the help of United Nation after the death of my parents, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso, you can find more of my story through the BBC/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122

 Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father was deposited in one of the banks here in Burkina Faso in my name as his next of kin which amount is (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6.8M). However, I have being advised by the bank manager to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to claim the fund due to my refugee status. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital investment in your country through your help.

 Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claiming the fund, so that I will give you all the details /contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.  Honestly i want the fund to be transferred into your account before I come over to your country to continue my education, honestly I am really suffering since I arrived in this country, it is too painful, but i hope with your help I will have the fund transferred into your account to enable me to come over to your country and have a better life to live in your country.

 As soon as i receive your interest in assisting me, i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms. Kadia Abdel Fattah.

No comments: