Hii ni habari njema. Pia ni habari mbaya maana wakianza kuchimba, MTanzania wa kawaida hatafaidi chochote! Wachache wenye uchu wa pesa wataingia kwenye mktaba huko urithi wa mababu zetu inayonywa na makupe!
Jamani, hebu ingia katika mikataba ambayo itasaidia kujenga nchi yetu. Tumia hiyo hela kujenga hospitali bora, ili watu wasiwe na haja kwenda kutibwa India, Afrika Kusini nk.. Watumie hiyo hela kuimarisha shule zetu, wananchi wawe na maji safi na umeme usiyokatika ovyo. Kama haiwezekani basi hiyo GAS ikae huko huko ardhini!
Kutoka WALL STREET JOURNALExxon Mobil
Analysis of the Zafarani discovery in Block 2 offshore Tanzania showed it holds up to five trillion cubic feet of natural gas, the companies said in a press release. The gas find was announced a week ago.
The drilling success is good news for several East African countries, where offshore oil and gas exploration is picking up speed and prospecting results have been encouraging. Italy's Eni
"This discovery is...an important event for the future development of the Tanzanian gas industry," Tim Dodson, Statoil's executive vice president for exploration, said in prepared remarks. Statoil is the operator of the block with a 65% interest, while Exxon Mobil has the remaining 35%.
The discovery was the second large gas find Exxon Mobil announced in recent days. On Wednesday, Exxon and its partners exploring for hydrocarbons in the Black Sea unveiled a potentially large natural gas discovery. The Domino-1 exploration well, located in the Neptun Block, encountered 70.7 meters of net gas, implying the field can hold between 1.5 trillion and three trillion cubic feet of natural gas. OMV Petrom SA, a subsidiary of the Austrian oil-and-gas company OMV AG, and Exxon Mobil each hold a 50% interest.
The discovery—the first one offshore Romania—is significant as it opens a new frontier. But production is still several years off, according to OMV Petrom. The field lies in an area awarded to Romania in 2009 by the International Court of Justice after a decades-old dispute with Ukraine.
—Katarina Gustafsson contributed to this article.
Write to Isabel Ordonez at Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org