Thursday, March 12, 2009

Huo ni UTAPELI!

Wadau msije mkajibu hii e-mail. Zinatumwa kila siku. Ukijibu yatakupata yaliyompata Kaka Nyka.

*************************************************************
Account AlertDear Valued Member,


Dear webmail account user!!!!Your email account needs to be upgraded with our new F-Secure® KHRT anti-virus/anti-spam 2009 version,Due to the congestion in all Yahoo users and removal of all unused Yahoo Accounts,Yahoo would be shutting down all unused Accounts,You will have toconfirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Info below after clicking the reply botton, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.


UserName: .........................
Password: .......................
Date of Birth: ...........................
Country Or Territory: .......................
After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently. .
*****************************************************

Kutoka kwa Michuzi

Jihadhari na Kanyaboya hii

Michuzi,
Nimepokea email below inayoonyesha ni kutoka kwa Mr Immanuel Nkya baba wa mtoto SamuelSasa nimeitafakari lakini nahisi ni scam, Mr Immanuel hata siku moja sikumbuki kuandika email kwa kiingereza yeye hutumia Kiswahili.Wengi huibiwa kwa njia hii..Please if it’s a scam; warn your readers’ esp. those who had extended a helping had to Samuel
Rgds
Mdau
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

How are you? and This is an Emergency message. I Hope this message meets you in best of health, Pardon my mistakes because i did not inform you before my traveling and I am in a bad situation writing this email and it's for you, I came to United Kingdom,London for International Conference, Unfortunately for me all my money was stolen with my luggage at the Hotel where i lodged.I am so confused right now and i'm going through pains and stress here,I did not bring my phone here, I have access to emails only as the Hotel line is temporary disconnected so you can't reach me on phone,please can you loan me 2,500$ US Dollars today so I can pay for my Hotel Bills and buy air ticket to return home and leave the country.I promise to reimburse back your money when i return home,I will appreciate any amount you can quickly arrange and send to me via Western Union Money Transfer, Please let me know so that i can send you details of where you can send me the money quickly. Looking forward to your HELP.

Regards
Nkya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watu wanatepeliwa kweli kweli simchezo!