Dear Diaspora Member,
We are pleased to inform you that Tanzania Investment Group of USA - TIGU Incorporated, is inviting you to attend the 2012 Tanzanian America Business Conference, themed: “Developing Business Relationships” on June 9, 2012. The conference will take place at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel – 1755 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood, California, USA.
Attendees at this conference will mainly be Tanzanians and Americans who would like to expand the business opportunities here in the USA and in Tanzania for our mutual benefit.
Presenters at this meeting will include the:
• Tanzanian Ambassador to the United States, Mheshimiwa Balozi Mwanaidi Sinare Maajar and her staff from Tanzania Embassy, Washington, DC.
• Director of the Diaspora desk of the Tanzanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bertha Somi (Mama Diaspora)
• Cooperative Rural Development Bank, CRDB
• National Social Security Fund, NSSF
• Parastatal Pension Fund, PPF
• Tanzania Investment Center, TIC
• Tanzania Tourism Board, TTB
• Successful Tanzanians Diasporas doing business in U.S.A.
• American businesses doing business in Tanzania including
• Pike Electric
To round out a day of business presentations, there will be a “Special Dinner Event” with entertainment and fashion show.
• Mitindo House and Asia Idarous Khamsin will present a fashion show
• Theevening will end with dancing and socializing
The Tanzanian Embassy staff will have a table for all counselor needs including passport renewals and other embassy related issues.
This is a great opportunity for you, Tanzanians and Americans to meet and exchange ideas with other like-minded folks.
For registration and other event information please visit www.tiguinc.com
• Space is limited! Please register as early as possible.
Director of Public and Media Relations