Da Subi Ameleta taarifa hii:
Your vote will make a big difference to Tanzanian Children Dr. Nahya Salim of IHI, has applied for research grant. Kindly vote for her. Your votes counts a lot for her to be considered for this research grant. The more the votes the higher the chances. Lets join hands to support our fellow scientist. To do this follow the following steps: (and thank you for your vote!)
1. Click the link applications.grandchallenges.ca and choose rising stars for Global health (NOT Canadian stars)
2. Click on "LOGIN" and then "create new account" to register
3. Enter your details with your email address and passwords, go to your email inbox, find the automatic mail by grand challenge award administration, open it and click the long link provided and log in.
4. You will find many video with pictures, look for a video with title, "Every breath count; The role of standard case management of pneumonia in reducing overall child morbidity"
5. Click on presentation and go to "like this application" and click to thumb up for pneumonia. Log out and you are done. Remember your vote will make a big difference to Tanzanian Children. Lets start now lets do it! Thank you again, Dr. Nahya Salim MD, MMED (Paediatrics and Child Health Specialist)